Saturday, October 13, 2012

First Message from the North Woods

Here is the beginning of my blog experiment and I want to see where this goes, will I come up with things to say, will I continue to have interest?

Right now there's a significant election going on, a vote to determine the conscience and future of the nation.  There's nteworthy things happening in the art and music scene, and I want to be tuned in.

I hope whoever comes on this blog will like it, or at least be entertained.

My screen name is after a Sigrid Undset character.  I've read all her works; she is the most significant Norwegian author of the Twentieth Century.

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. At this point in time your name is a Googlewhack. Only one hit on google. This page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, thank you. There will be more hopefully.

    ReplyDelete